It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
(female)

autumnrhea HB User
Exclamation very worried

I have a white bump between my vagina and anus. I've had it for a couple months but I didn't think much of it at first because it had been there a while and hadn't spread or anything but it gets smaller sometimes and bigger other times. I don't notice a pattern of any sort either. It doesn't change with my menstrual cycle or after sex or any of that fun stuff. There is only one. It doesn't hurt but I just got out of the shower and noticed it was bigger than I have seen it in the past. Could this be an STD?? I have also had what I assumed to be cysts in the past(both when I was a virgin and shortly before this appeared). Could it just be a cyst?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
(female)

tula12 HB Usertula12 HB User
Re: very worried

It could be a cyst, or just about anything. SInce it has gotten bigger, you need to go to the Gyn and get it checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread