It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

tofugirl HB User
ASAP Need a Women's Advice :( STD?

I am totally scared. I don't know if it's just because I'm uneducated on all of this but I've worried about this forever.
For a long time now I've had random bumps like pimples, there are never a lot, maybe just one or two. I also have some vaginal odor and discharge and itching. I've had two sexual partners but both said they were virgins before me and I'm pretty sure I believe that. Could it just be like an yeast infection?
I'm scared to go to the doctor but I can't feel right until I get this figured out.

Last edited by tofugirl; 06-23-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Old 07-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
(female)

vabchgirl HB User
Re: ASAP Need a Women's Advice :( STD?

Do the pimples itch or are they painful? Do they come and go? What color is the discharge?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB User

I have had a pimple-like bump before and the doctor told me it was like a "bothered" hair follicle and it was not an STD. I forget what she called it, but it was nothing. I am sure you could have more than one? However, the discharge and itching sounds worrisome. However, did you just shave? Where does it itch? On the bumps or all over your area? A few days after I shave, I am pretty itchy down there. However, don't waste your time on these boards, go see a doctor ASAP. I am not saying these boards aren't helpful, they are, but I have heard that in the case of herpes, you need the bumps examined and your window of time to do so can be affected by just a day. The only person who can really truly ease your mind and tell you EXACTLY what is happening is a medical doctor. Write down all of your symptoms and how long this has been happening and see a doctor. Be honest and ask lots of questions. Don't feel bad about being ignorant about these issues. I am a 29 year old college graduate and I had never given most of these STD issues a second thought. You are not the only one who is just now learning about this stuff. Good luck and I hope you are good. Let us know.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Discovering HB User

If the bumps are external on your vulva, then it's most a sebaceous cysts (clogged pores/pimples). As for the smell, it may be bacterial vaginitis not a yeast infection, or both a yeast infection and bacterial vagininitis as yeast infections aren't associated with odors. Try over the counter medications. If there is no relief in symptoms after 3 days, go to your doctor to be screened for STDs and/or other infections.

If it was herpes, you'd feel sick. You have flu like symptoms in addition to what's happening genitally.

Last edited by Discovering; 07-10-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Closed Thread