It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
(male)

MustangDriver HB User
Weird Symptoms

Well about 2 weeks ago or so, I had unprotected oral sex.. 2 weeks after I started to have a little bit of burning after I peed and ejaculated for 2 days. Now Thing is 3 days now it has done it since then.
My Anxeity has me overwhelmed each day and I'm terrified of the swab they put down in there(I'm a male) well three days ago I put neosporin in my urethra were it had been burning and like I said before, it stopped.. Has not come back yet,"Knocks On Wood". I'm to scared to get checked, please be nice I don't need a encouragement push to go, I'm trying and just wanna know before I go in...
Thanks!
Scott

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
(male)

darklabel HB User
Re: Weird Symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangDriver View Post
Well about 2 weeks ago or so, I had unprotected oral sex.. 2 weeks after I started to have a little bit of burning after I peed and ejaculated for 2 days. Now Thing is 3 days now it has done it since then.
My Anxeity has me overwhelmed each day and I'm terrified of the swab they put down in there(I'm a male) well three days ago I put neosporin in my urethra were it had been burning and like I said before, it stopped.. Has not come back yet,"Knocks On Wood". I'm to scared to get checked, please be nice I don't need a encouragement push to go, I'm trying and just wanna know before I go in...
Thanks!
Scott
If its oral and had a very small outbreak, its probably HSV-1 (Herpes Simplex Virus-1). Good news is, you're likely to get very very few outbreaks and they will be painless, bad news is it will be for life.

Getting tested would be best, but it is too soon since you're body probably hasn't developed any antibodies to be tested for. I would test now and then again 3 months from now. But if you'e diagnosed with HSV-1, the doctor will assume its oral (not genital) and will simply write it off. I wouldn't be too worried about it, though I hope this serves as a reminder for next time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread