It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2001, 04:38 PM   #1

MindLess HB User
Post I have scabs on my penis shaft

I'm not quite sure what it is. It started off as a semi cut in the shaft, no blood. The discharge is like when you have a spot with no head; you try to squeeze it and water like discharge appears. I can't see the discharge, only feel it its that little. When I get an errection and masterbate the wound opens. I stopped masterbation for a while and it worked; the wound healed. Started again thinking I was cured and I got a wound at a different place from where the original wound was. I refer to it as a wound but it is like a small cut 1mm in length, and after masterbation the top layer of skin is dead around the cut. Its hurts only when the wound is open, it NEVER irritates me or feel itchy. I tried cream with vitamin E and its worked for a while but not for long. I can't go to a doctor (too much pride, shy don't know but just can't, need to be autonomous) I know its a STD because it was after having one night stand with someone just under 5mnths ago, it started about 2-3 weeks after sex, then was ok for 2 month 2 1/2 months after the sex.
Please help thanks

Old 01-24-2001, 07:19 PM   #2

Snuggles2u HB User
Smile

The "wound" does it look like a soar or like a bump. I say this because when I first discover bumps on myself (which I found out is genital warts) I had them on my pubic hair area I tried to pop them but then just like you watery discharge came out only. I had irritated them pretty bad, and they hurt because I would pick at it and scratch them. After a while they went away on there own and then some bumps appeared on my vagina, thatís when I knew something was wrong for sure. I went online and I read a lot about different STD and came to the conclusion that I had contracted genital warts. So when I had the time I went to a gynecologist and like after 2 min of the doctor looking at the bumps he knew that it was indeed genital warts. It was pretty devastated to discover that I was right about what I thought I had; boy did I wish I was wrong.

Well, the reason I am tell you this little story about my self is that you have to face your fear and go to the doctor. When it comes to your heath there is no such thing as having too much pride. There is no need to feel ashamed. Doctors have seen pretty much everything.

I know that itís hard to get the courage to go to the doc. and to tell them whatís wrong. Because I still catch myself feeling ashamed to walk into the doctor office knowing that the nurses know that I have an STD. I also feel that my doc. thinks Iím a dumb 18 yr old who has a STD and is who wants his pity. I really think my doctor hate me; I just havenít had time to change doctor.

Ok, enough about me, just round up some courage to go to the doctor, the people in the waiting room arenít going to know why you are there just by looking at you.
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2001, 01:52 PM   #3

MindLess HB User
No its nothing like genital warts I've seen pics of what they look like. Its more like a cut in the skin but not deep enough to extract blood. It doesn't itch and I don't scratch them.

Old 01-25-2001, 06:52 PM   #4

Snuggles2u HB User
oh ok. Do you plan on getting checked out?

Old 03-06-2001, 08:34 PM   #5

xxrollinxx HB User
Have pride and go to the doctor. It is nothing they havn't seen before. They are professionals and what happens if you come out with medication that will heal it forever? You will be very happy and be able to sleep

Old 11-30-2004, 04:33 PM   #6
(female)

livingwithhpv HB User
Re: I have scabs on my penis shaft

Well, if you are concerned that it is genital warts you can see the genital warts pics and get a comparison yourself. Although seeing the doctor is the best option.

Well get to this

www.hpv-genital-warts-pictures.com

you will get all your answers.

Thanks
livingwithhpv

Last edited by livingwithhpv; 12-12-2004 at 10:23 AM.

Old 12-17-2004, 06:18 AM   #7
(male)

fallen02 HB User
Re: I have scabs on my penis shaft

mindless,

I have the exact same symptoms.
[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=231998&page=1&pp=5[/url]

now there is two cutts and they will not fully heal.
I am so scared
I haven't had sex in two weeks or masturbated.
what did the doctor say?

what color is the inside of your cutt.?
mine is white.
and mine will not scab up like a normal cutt.
I am thinking herpes as opposed to warts thought.
what has happened to you?

Last edited by Akita12; 12-17-2004 at 06:19 AM.

Closed Thread