It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2001, 05:22 PM   #1

Samantha Peirce HB User
Question Strange bumps inside vagina

I am an 18 year old virgin, and ever since I was about 13 I began to develop these tiny little bumps just inside my vaginal lips, I went to the doctor twice 4 yrs ago and he said I had some *bacteria problem* so he gave me a wash to use, but it never seemed to help. I now have alot of the little tiny bumps, they are skin-colored execept some of them form white heads, almost like a pimple does, but they obviously arent pimples because there are tons of them, and they are very tiny. I a wondering what they are, one person suggested to me that they might be clogged pores inside my vagina, and I know it isnt an STD because I have never had any form of sex before. Anyone have any idea what they might be?

Old 06-09-2001, 08:54 AM   #2
Inactive

caching HB User
It could be a dermatitis, could be yeast, could be LOTS of things! or it could be nothing! The only way to know is by seeing your doc! and I would try a new doc! you need to be tested for infection first before having any idea!
good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2001, 12:55 PM   #3

theboy804 HB User
ok I have the same thing on the shaft of my penis. They are small, skin colored, and sometime they have little white tops on them just like a pimple. Have you ever tried squeezing one? I did, and it actually popped. Releasing something of secretion, but veyr small one. They are painless too. and i'm a 19 year old virgin. I went to the doc about 3 years ago about these. he said that they are genital warts. I tried creams like the almight aldara, and nothing happened. I'm in the same boat as you.

Old 06-09-2001, 01:12 PM   #4
Inactive

caching HB User
Question

ok I have the same thing on the shaft of my penis. They are small, skin colored, and sometime they have little white tops on them just like a pimple. Have you ever tried squeezing one? I did, and it actually popped. Releasing something of secretion, but veyr small one. They are painless too. and i'm a 19 year old virgin. I went to the doc about 3 years ago about these. he said that they are genital warts. I tried creams like the almight aldara, and nothing happened. I'm in the same boat as you.
-----------------------------
Hi! did your doctor ever test you for warts? or anything?
this could be many things but, not even your doctor can know "for sure" without testing you.

Old 06-09-2001, 09:15 PM   #5

Samantha Peirce HB User
Unhappy

hi theboy804,

Yes, your problem sounds exactly like mine, I tried doing the same thing you did and I had the same results, the bumps on my vagina are also painless, like yours. How could you or I have contracted genital warts if we have had no sexual contact? Its weird....They don't bother me at all, except for the fact that I know they shouldn't be there Anyways, Good luck to you in dealing with your problem, I guess we will both have to go to the doc a couple more times to get testing to be sure what it is that we have, and then maybe the problem can be treated...

Old 06-10-2001, 11:13 AM   #6

Sunny26 HB User
Samantha, My advice is try going to a differnt doctor and getting a second opinion on your conditon. There could be lots of different things that could be going on.. these days we women can't take anything for granted. I wish you the best of luck finding out what is going on.
Sunny26.

Old 06-10-2001, 11:33 PM   #7

Samantha Peirce HB User
Arrow

Hey Sunny, thanks alot for your advice & support I will have to try a new doc like you suggested......

Old 06-10-2001, 11:36 PM   #8

Samantha Peirce HB User

Thanks for the links, I'm going to check them out for sure

Closed Thread