It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2001, 08:31 AM   #1

TinglingWilly HB User
Post Burning/Tingling Penis and Scrotum

Anyone had a similar experience ???

7 months ago I had sex with my then new girl friend. The next day there was a red patch in the skin behind the head of my penis it started to really burn and tingle. Then after about 4 days I had a really dull ache in my left testicle. So I went to The Sexual Health Clinic. The doctor said there was nothing wrong no blisters so he didnít think it was Herpes. A week later had sex again. The burning came back this time it was a burning/tingling feeling and this time my scrotum was red and burning as well. Again after 4 days my left ball ached for 2 days. I went back to the doctor who gave me antibiotics.

Finished the course (10 Days). I then MASTURBATED and exactly the same symptoms happened again. Red Burning/tingling penis/scrotum followed by ball ache for 2 days. The whole cycle lasts about a week. I was then put on Zorirax for 1 month as it was thought I had herpes. But still any friction from Sex or masturbation started the whole process off again.

I have not been back to the doctor for about 2 months and I have not had Sex or masturbated for about a month. About a week ago the burning/ tingling got worse on my scrotum.

I have been in pain for 7 months now, I basically cannot either have sex or masturbate without having a week of pain.

Sorry this so long.

The trigger seems to be friction (in any form)
My girlfriend has never had an STD. She has had thrush so I did try to use Thrush cream. This caused me so much irritation and pain after applying the cream I could not sit down.
I have no pain for a few minutes in the morning when I wake up and it then worse throughout the day
Hot baths are the only thing I found that help reduce the pain.
I have stopped washing the whole area with soap

I really need some help with this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2001, 03:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
I think I'd make an appointment with a urologist for a complete checkup in that department. You shouldn't have pain or redness after having sex or masturbation. If I were you I'd want to know exactly what was going on in that department. Keep us posted!

Old 05-19-2007, 12:27 AM   #3
(male)

psu95 HB User
Re: Burning/Tingling Penis and Scrotum

I have the exact same symptoms. Are you still around to give an update to what happened?

Old 10-30-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
(male)

georgia1 HB User

anything further on this?

Old 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #5
(male)

georgia1 HB User

Hey man, did you ever figure anything out?

Closed Thread