It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
(male)

flamin HB User
Red Burning Tingling Scrotum

I have been searching for an answer for a year now. I have seen many posts with very similar symptoms as myself, but much of them are older and or not exactly the same as what I have experienced.

Initial symptoms:
Sharp tingles one day after protected vaginal unprotected oral sex
2nd day scrotum turned fire red and burned horribly - also anxiety almost went to ER
Redness follows hair follicles on scrotum, has not spread to legs or shaft
3rd day went to dermatologist and was told contact dermatitis was told not std
4th meatus turning red and urine leaking urgency and retention
Next couple weeks feet, groin, abdomen, and legs periodically tingle. Groin clammy and wet specifically scrotum
Also morning times clear sticky discharge with first urination in the morning
hypersensitivity in groin area and legs

Tests:
6 Urinalyses - all negative
Blood work for all STD's at 17 weeks - all negative
I went to STD Clinic and was somewhat laughed at and told that this was an STD clinic

Diagnosis:
Contact Dermatitis
Some sort of infection
Prostatitus

Medications:
Steroid cream used for three days, made skin red and irritated so I stopped using it
Diflucan - three pills in the days, seemed to calm down
Tetracycline - Doxy for one month
Cipro - two weeks
Cipro - again for two weeks
Gold bond helps a lot

Symptoms now:
Tingling thighs and legs worse when sitting
Burning has gone down redness has gone down but still remain
Red urethra
Clear sticky discharge with bowel movement as well as bowel problems irregular bloating and gas

I'm no hypochondriac although i have never been this anxious about anything before, but it seems very reasonable for me to be worried about these symptoms. Things really seem better when i'm calm and not thinking about it, but it seems that I feel better because symptoms have subsided as they do change on a daily basis.

I am really at a loss and I am searching for anyone who has had the symptoms and has a diagnosis or resolution. I'm really hoping this will pass with time as it seems to have with others. Any help would be appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
(male)

divers217 HB User
Re: Red Burning Tingling Scrotum

have you gotten tested for Herpes? I have had very similar symptoms as you for many weeks now, and I'm waiting until I can get an accurate Herpes test, but these symptoms are in line with what some have reported as what they experience with herpes. Good luck, and hope to hear from you, as I am going through similar agony.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
(male)

flamin HB User

Yes I have tested herpes. I have had multiple urine test and a blood test herpes select at four months everything has been negative. Herpes presents itself as red skin with very itchy clusters of blisters. My problem hardly itched and I have never had a blister. I'm down to weird rare fungal infection or irritant causing sensory nerve damage. Still at a loss though. What are your symptoms?

Old 06-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
(male)

thk2 HB User

tests are negative,so its good ,its 100% perfect,so you have no std
and the symtomps are cause by anxiety
anxiety has varies Symptoms and varies at different people
some people have panic attack ,and some people get tingling
so you have fear,and fear cause that Symptoms
in recent study proved that
remember our mind is so powerful,if you thinking so much that you have std,then you can get illusion of Symptoms
you have get anxiety > std
get well soon

Old 09-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
(male)

flamin HB User

Smithsonian:

Ok at the two year mark, I broke out with traditional jock itch symptoms. Urologists believes it was a fungal infection and prescribed me nystatin. It did not help. I bought clomitrazol jock itch cream and it was gone in two days. I have had over 20 urinalysis and they are all negative. I haven't passed anything to anyone. I still have red irritated meatus and urethra and tingling/burning in groin, mostly tingling when sitting-prostate pain or discomfort. I still have no clue what's going on but it all started two days after unprotected oral sex two years ago. I'm still just guessing but mayb it's a fungal infection that is also affecting the prostate.

Reply Reply