It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2002, 07:55 PM   #1

KCGrl22 HB User
Question Gential Warts, Can you ever have kids or normal sex life?

Ive been diagnoised with gential warts last week. Needless to say, its devestating, considering Im a virgin! Ive been reading and reading on it. I want to know, Will I be able to have a normal sex life when I marry? I was kinda looking forward to Oral sex, but I dont want to give it to my fiance. I went to the gyno for birth control so it would be in effect on our wedding night and we wouldnt have to use the condom. Is that out of the picture now? Is it contagious forever, or just when you have outbreaks? I was given aldera (sp). I asked her if this was a forever thing or when they are gone, there gone. She told me they are gone, yet I hear on here, its a forever thing, what the hell is the truth! Im so torn up about this. I know its not the end of the world, but it sure feels like it right now, and my man doesnt know yet. We arent getting married for a year or so, and I dont want to tell him unless I have to.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2002, 11:22 AM   #2

Beenthruit HB User
I was diagnosed back in '97 with HPV. I went through 4 years of trying to come to terms with the fact that I would never marry and never have children.

My wife and I just celebrated my son's six month "birthday." Before we married, she knew all about my disease. We researched what effects it would have on the childbirth process. I would highly recommend you tell your SO. Being informed is the far better option.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2002, 07:34 PM   #3
(male)

Dude17 HB User
I'm curious about how you contracted genital warts being a virgin. You didn't state how you got it, because its not something that just comes up. For males, pearly penile pearls may be misdiagnosed as genital warts, but after a thorough examnination they come out to be PPP if they are benign. Please just state how it is possible that you (a virgin) has genital warts.

Old 10-19-2002, 09:04 PM   #4

KCGrl22 HB User
TO TEENAGEDUDE: First of all, its none of your damn business, so your STATE YOUR AS A VIRGIN HOW YOU GOT THIS S*H& can kiss my a$$.Secondly, I asked my dr the same thing, and she said although its known as a STD, that doesnt mean you HAVE TO HAVE IT THROUGH SEXUAL CONTACT GENUIS! Its contagaious, which means a guy who has it on his penis rubs a girls vagina with his penis gives it to her, AND YOU CAN GET IT in other ways such as, a person who hasnt washed their hands after wiping and touched the infected area and doesnt wash their hands and shakes yours, now you have it on your hand. You go to the bathroom, being a girl, you wipe afterwards. If you touch yourself, wahllahhh, now you have it on your genitals. Yes, its this easy to get this stuff, don't believe me? Ask your dr, and if you didnt notice, Im helluva offended that you DEMAND an answer of how I contracted it. Its none of your business!

Old 10-19-2002, 10:45 PM   #5
(male)

Dude17 HB User
First of all, I didn't DEMAND an answer, and I don't really care HOW you got it, as I said, I was just a little curious. I didn't think that you were this rude person who would talk so much sh|t over a little question. You're not obligated to answer it, although you mentioned some ways anyway, so thats weird. You're weird! I'm no genius which is why I asked in the first place, I didn't know that you were going to be a b|tch about it. I guess you're stressed with your infection, so calm down and don't blast people asking simple questions (that you don't have to answer). CHILL OUT!

Closed Thread