It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2003, 09:19 AM   #1

Chrisbgft HB User
Post Anal sex with no condom?

Hey, me and my girlfriend of a year have been trying to have anal sex. I dont use a condom with her when i am having vaginal sex. She is on the pill, so i just have never used one. Well, we have tried anal sex but it never gets to the point of me actually ****ing her. I will get the head in, but it hurts her too much and we stop. She has been with 3 people and i am the only one she has tried anal with. Do i have anything to worry about no using a condom during anal sex?

Old 02-05-2003, 03:54 PM   #2

shucks HB User
Well if you have NOT used a condom during inercourse in the virginia with NO worries why is it NOW that you are worried about what could happen in anal sex? It really doesnt make any sense. What you SHOULD be worried about you are at higher risk of catching something without a condom it doesnt matter what possition you are in. If you catch ANYTHING it doesnt matter where you put your merchendise (your penis) you are at higher risk when you dont use protection in the first place, and if your partner has something it doesnt matter if you do or dont do anal sex, because more than likely you will have what ever virus she may have. Play it smart use protection.

[This message has been edited by shucks (edited 02-05-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2003, 07:28 PM   #3

s.nacho HB User
Are you using lubrication?

Old 02-06-2003, 10:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Lightbulb

Using a condom for anal does make the clean-up easier, and if you want to go back to vaginal sex, you can just change condoms or take it off. If you have both been tested for STD's, and are clear, and you don't use a condom, just remember not to go back to vaginal sex without washing off first...don't want to give her any infections. Also, you said your having trouble "getting it in". Have you been using fingers, etc. for a while, or are you just trying to go right to the actual sex? The reason I ask is, your girlfriend has to be VERY used to anal penetration, and be very relaxed to be able to actually have anal intercourse. My current b/f is the only one I have ever done anal with, and luckily, he knew exactly what he was doing. He would finger me there while having regular sex...we did this for a few weeks, then he worked up to 2 fingers, and did this for a few weeks. After doing this for about 7 weeks, we finally tried actual sex. I love anal now, but he still has to finger me for a few minutes before he can penetrate with his penis. What we ususally do is have regular sex for a little bit, with him fingering me there, then move on to anal. If your girlfriend isn't comfortable with it yet, she's not going to be relaxed enough for it to be possible, and believe me, I know from experience, it is excrutiatingly painful (for the receiver) to try to attempt anal sex when your not ready for it. She has to want it too. If she's nervous or scared, her sphincter will tense up, and it will hurt her. Go slow with it. You might want to check out some of the sexual health boards, this topic is discussed pretty frequently over there, and there are alot of good tips for first timers. Have fun and be safe! Oh, also, it's imperative that you use alot of lube, especially at first while she's still getting used to it. You wouldnt believe the difference it makes from the receiving end!

Closed Thread