It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2003, 07:47 PM   #1

Elizabeth241 HB User
Post little black freckles on my vagina

Ok so listen....I shave everything....and I have always shaved everything for a long time...and untill recently I noticed three brown flat pigmented spots on my vagina ( not inside) on the outside where hair is suppose to be... when I stretch the marks ou thtey dont seem as brown they seem more reddish in color...I have been checked twice for genital warts...but I dont know if the gynocolegist really looked hard at the spots...should I be worried?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #2

leeintx HB User
sounds like moles, theres different kind of moles and i have moles 2 diffrent kinds. i wouldnt worry about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2003, 03:46 PM   #3

YoungandScared HB User
I have exactly the same thing you are talking about! I shave everything also and have recently noticed a brownish spot outside the vagina. I haven't had it checked though, I've always thought it was just a spot in my skin that was discolored. Do you think it should be something to worry about? Or that I should get checked? What did the Doctor say to you about it?

Old 05-21-2003, 09:56 PM   #4

Elizabeth241 HB User
Hey Youngandscared...I am going to the Dermatologist again for the third time this friday to check it out...honestly I think that I may have just never noticed them before untill I started to become sexually active and then I was like " oh man what if what if" but yeah I have two...and they are flat and brown..so I am going to ask what the dermatologist thinks on friday...yeah and then three weeks from now I am getting top and bottom tested for everything once more..so I can be sure I am 100percent clean!!

Old 05-22-2003, 07:34 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

jules1 HB User
I get those sometimes after I shave and the hair starts growing back. With mine, its little spots where my skin got irritated when I shaved and a spot came up when the hair started growing back.

I wouldn't worry too much...

Closed Thread