It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2003, 03:55 PM   #1

fanpalm HB User
Post STD's and Strip Clubs

This may be blunt but let me get straight to the point.

Can I get HPV or Herpes or anything else by touching a girls vagina at a strip club?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2003, 04:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Yep. You may not get it genitally, unless you then go take a whiz, but you can get it on your finger on inside your nose if you....well, you get the point.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2004, 06:29 PM   #3

embarrassedgirl HB User
Unhappy Re: STD's and Strip Clubs

I worked at a full contact nude strip club, and I was stupid enough to think I was safe. I never let anyone touch me anywhere near my genitals, but I contracted molluscum. The club said that the towels we used as a barrier between us and the customers was enough, but I found out the hard way that it wasn't. One of those dirty men spread the virus through his clothes and the towel, and now I'm stuck with these god awful bumps. I've always been so safe when it comes to sex, and feel so stupid for buying into the idea that the club I worked at was safe. So yes, you can get STD's from a strip club, even if you don't touch a girl's vagina...

Old 05-25-2004, 09:15 AM   #4
Inactive

KimRick HB User
Re: STD's and Strip Clubs

Yes, it is possible seeing as both of those diseases are transmitted through skin-to-skin contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embarrassedgirl
I worked at a full contact nude strip club, and I was stupid enough to think I was safe. I never let anyone touch me anywhere near my genitals, but I contracted molluscum. The club said that the towels we used as a barrier between us and the customers was enough, but I found out the hard way that it wasn't. One of those dirty men spread the virus through his clothes and the towel, and now I'm stuck with these god awful bumps. I've always been so safe when it comes to sex, and feel so stupid for buying into the idea that the club I worked at was safe. So yes, you can get STD's from a strip club, even if you don't touch a girl's vagina...

Closed Thread