It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2003, 11:28 AM   #1
Veteran

linnybee428 HB User
Unhappy Scarring, bleeding, warts sucking my will to live etc.

Okay I got my warts burned for the second time last tuesday and it hurt a lot more than the first time. Now I have what look like huge, swollen, raw ulcers down there. It looks as if my gyno burned me way too deeply. The ulcers are in many places, but there are 4 large crater areas that look like they will most definitely scar. Totally ***** and bloody. Sorry to gross anyone out, but it's so gross there is no other way to describe it.

This is also an area that is an inch in diameter and swollen at least half an inch higher than the rest of my skin. It is incredibly painful to even walk. To make matters worse, the wart is still there, sitting right on top of the swelling. Has my gyno completely messed up? I am going to have her look at it, but I also don't trust her anymore.

Everynight I go to bed crying cause of the pain and I can barely sleep. This is terrible. I used to think the worst part of an STD was the stigma, and that I could deal with that. But I was wrong. For me, the worst part is the pain and feeling like your entire life is crippled by it. Could something else be wrong with me? I feel like this has hit me way harder than normal.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:22 PM   #2

kaesle HB User
I am so sorry to hear the pain you are going through. What is your gyno using to burn the warts with? It could be that you are having a reaction to the chemicals or like you said that she messed up.

I am not using the burning method, but the liquid nitrogen "freezing" method. I have had five out of six weekly treatments and have also started to get bleeding and irritation. My clinician said it was a reaction to the chemicals and told me to use Desitin (for diaper rash), it has helped a lot for the swelling and burning.

It wouldn't hurt to get checked by another dr. or to ask about reactions. Good luck, we're pulling for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2003, 01:18 PM   #3
Veteran

linnybee428 HB User
Thank you for the advise. It's still really painful and has been over a week. I will try the desitin and a new gyno!

Closed Thread