It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
(male)

tropicalstrengt HB User
Herpes? Or somethingelse?

Hi about 2 years ago, i was seeing this girl and i gave her oral but i was too drunk to have sex. I tried to have sex with her, with a floppy penis but i just couldn't get it up. So there was no penetration, but contact with my penis and her vagina.

I later found out that she was diagnosed with herpes. I didn't think much of it at the time, since i didn't really have symptoms and didn't know enough about herpes to be concerned (e.g. i didn't know herpes come and go, i assumed stds were constant).

Anyway recently about 2 years later (i haven't had a sexual partner since) i have started to get irritation and burning at very tip of penis including red marks.

I'm also getting a white, cloudy watery discharge aswell. Possibly chlamydia? Also i'm think possibly poor hygiene.

I'm going to get it tested asap, what do i ask the doctor when i see him? Do i ask to be tested for all STDs?

Last edited by Administrator; 01-20-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
(female)

NAE58 HB User
Re: Herpes? Or somethingelse?

To be safer tell your doctor. then you will know exactly what you have. if you have herpes there is medicine to take. ask the doctor about Valacyclovir tablets 1 gram. you get way less break outs. ( DON'T BE SHY OR SHAME, I USE TO BE JUST LIKE THAT UNTIL ONE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE HEARD OF EVERYTHING AND SEEN LOTS. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL AND IT'S THEIR JOB TO CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS)

Last edited by NAE58; 02-04-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread