It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

5possibilities HB User
STD infection????

Hi, im in my early twenties and just started to have some concerns. Hopefully it is just me over reacting and over thinking everything, but for some reason I am just not sure.
I have not had any kind of contact with a woman in 3 months or so and had an STD test taken and come back negative.
There is a red mark right near the top of my penis and i have testicle pain. No pain while urinating or masturbation and no fluid drainage until today which was clear as water.
My hands seem to be extra dry and i do get abdominal pain
Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
(female)

Alexcee HB User
Lightbulb Re: STD infection????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5possibilities View Post
Hi, im in my early twenties and just started to have some concerns. Hopefully it is just me over reacting and over thinking everything, but for some reason I am just not sure.
I have not had any kind of contact with a woman in 3 months or so and had an STD test taken and come back negative.
There is a red mark right near the top of my penis and i have testicle pain. No pain while urinating or masturbation and no fluid drainage until today which was clear as water.
My hands seem to be extra dry and i do get abdominal pain
Any thoughts?
Hello there,

I want to clarify on something, "no fluid drainage until today which was clear as water" , so did a discharge came out? if there is , what color is the discharge ? When was your last STD test? It cannot be confirmed until a thorough exam will be made.

For me, I suggest you go for a check up and recheck again to be sure, it may not be hurting now because some does not show pain in urination right away only when it gets worst.

STD Testing offers safe, convenient and confidential same day testing Call 877-380-3487

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread