It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
had sex 7 years ago but still cant stop itching

about 7 years ago i met a woman and had a relationship had sex with for few months then she cheated and i ended it but since then i have been itching round the foreskin near the head of the penis and testicule sack. My mum tells me that she thinks i caught something from her. But everytime i have been to the doctors its been something else but i was tested and was clear of sexuall infections. had blood test cameback clear but i still got this itching and its getting me down i wonder if it is something even thought i've had few blood test in the last 7 years with it coming back all clear. But when i itch i do really itches and then i become agony and sore. But doctors have said in the past it was ezcema thrush and just irritation so i don't know what it is my friends have suggested try this so that i may get a little more help to see if i can get any answers before going to the docotors for the 1000th time with it

Old 03-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
(female)

growagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB User
Re: had sex 7 years ago but still cant stop itching

My thoughts after reading your post is that you may be experiencing a skin problem rather than a sexual transmission problem. While the sex might have sparked this condition to flare into such a bothersome itch, I might suggest a dermatologist.

It is good to know that your bloodwork is clear and your STD testing was negative, so it is not something drawing on your immune system dramatically.

Have you tried ointments or cremes that have provided any relief? Perhaps you need some medication or other prescription to end this itching. I know itching can drive a person crazy, especially after this long.

I would explore the world of skin related allergies, reactions to detergents, and such if you have not already, Please excuse me if you have already gone down this path.

What ever you need to do to solve this mystery, I hope you do...I wish you the best.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

Thrush, a yeast infection, is common under the foreskin and around the tesicles and itches intensely. Were you ever treated for that, or had yeast cultures done with a swab? It can persist for a long time if untreated. I also think a dermatologist would get to the bottom of it. Antifungal cream can be used under the foreskin, and a spray antifungal can be used in the groin area where creams are messy combined with hair. These are available OTC. (Micatin, Clotrimazole are two that are effective).
It is applied twice daily for about 2 weeks, or until the rash and itching are 100% gone. If you stop treatment too soon, it will just recur.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

thanks for the information but i went to the doctors and for some reason he wont refer me to dermatologist i have had creams before only cansten cream and E4 cream but it only works for so long then it becomes irritable but will say you was right or could be right had shower tonight 20 minutes later i was really itching so bad that i am now in agony its unbearable.So it could be perfumed soaps and stuff like that just hope to get right treatment before long got appointment 2morrow see what happens

Old 03-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
(female)

growagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB User

Nice lad,

I am very happy to know you have an appointment, and I hope he/she can offer you the proper treatment to relieve you of this awful itching. You might not have been referred to a dermatologist because your regular doctor can treat it effectively. I really hope you feel much better very soon.

Closed Thread