It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 AM   #1
(male)

nyoro123 HB User
worrying case of recurring symptoms

Dear members

From september 2011 i started having unprotected sex with my girlfriend without any hassles. around may 2012 she had a yeast infection which she took medication for and everything cleared up. a couple weeks after that we resumed normal sexual activities and then i started to have a discharge and experienced discomfort when i was urinating. i went to the doctor and i was prescribed a course of doxycylin antibiotics.

everything seemed fine after that but i did not re engage in unprotected sex but the symptoms returned a few weeks later. at that point i stopped having sex with her. i waited for a month or so but they would not disappear so i went back to the doctor and was given another course of doxy. at the same time my girlfriend also took another course of doxy. everything cleared up again and all was well for a couple of months, i had broken up with her and was not engagin in sex. suddenly the symptoms came back at the end of the year and went back to the doctor who then had me take an injection which cleared the symptoms. that went well for some months and i was fine, then once again the symptoms came back without me havin unprotected sex or oral sex. i visited a pharmacist who presribed me a course of ciprol as i could have a bladder infection. that cleared everything and all was well for some months. then once again the symptoms returned a few weeks ago, i went on doxy again and the symptoms dissappear till i finished the meds. i took ciprol soon after than and the same occured but this time the symptoms are now worse, the discharge is now oozing out and my testicles are painful and the urination is unbearable.

please help as either i have a new strain of std that they cannot cure.

please note my doxitab dosage was 2 tablets for 5 days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
(female)

Chinkita HB User
Red face Re: worrying case of recurring symptoms

You sshould get tested, it sounds like herpes type 2.

Closed Thread