It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
(female)

20withacne HB User
Talking Acne finally under control- my story

Hi all,
I wanted to share my story with everyone as this board has been very good to me in helping me find a way to control my acne.
A little bit about myself: I am a 24 year old female who has sufferd from acne since early teens. I had been on everything under the sun (including accutane, natural "remedies", diets, vitamins, BC pills, etc) Finally on this board someone spoke about spiro and I looked into it. It took me a while to find a DR to prescribe it to me but finally an endocrinologist did. He put me on spiro and erythromycin (antibiotic) together. But the antibiotic caused me stomach pain so I am now off it. After about 6 months my face really started to clear- I used to have at least one new pimple per day plus bad and painful cycts. Now I get about a pimple a week and am just trying to make red marks fade. Instead of an antibiotic I am on a probiotic. Now I take spiro and probiotic and try to eat healthy, drink water, and go to the gym. And that is it! Finally I have found something that works for me!
I wish everyone good luck. I will still be on the boards so if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate. I am so thankful for everyone posting on here to help me find a routine that works!

Closed Thread