It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
(female)

AcneMother HB User
As a mom...

Hello to all. I am a new member who has been watching this board with interest as I had very bad acne as a kid and now my own kids are reaching that age where pimples are starting to show up. I was very worried that my beautiful daughter's face would become pockmarked just like mine had. My older boy's face was becoming intensively involved (as the dr. said) I had already tried just about everything I could think of with just a small modicum of success (and becoming very tired of "it gets worse before it gets better"). After a thoroughly exhaustive search at the library and the internet I think I found something which works, so I wanted to post here and let others know about it.
It's a product called Curezit and I hadn't heard of it before. At first I thought it was just like everything else out there, you know, another formulation of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, but I looked into it and found that it contains an amino acid (l-glutamic acid) which comes from corn. I'm not a health nut, but after the Accutane scare, I became ultra-suspicious of anything put out by drug companies.

I decided to try it on my son's bad acne first. I have to say that the first 24 hours were like night and day. His skin substantially improved overnight and he has been using it for about a month with excellent results. Pimples are practically all clear and he is continuing to use it because when he stops, his skin starts breaking out all over again. My daughter tried it immediately after seeing her older brother's skin improving so dramatically. It kept her skin from breaking out and still keeps it under control if she uses it everyday.

I wanted to post this here because I understand what kids go through when all of a sudden they have a skin condition that they can not control, no matter what they use. I also wanted to post as a mother. It is, in some ways, even harder to watch your children go through the same thing.
I was doubly motivated for this reason to find a solution and to tell as many people as I could about what I had found. Can anyone else recommend other sites for me to post on?

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-29-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to AcneMother For This Useful Post:
RJWhitehurst (10-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread