| | Guaranteed Clear Healthy Glow
After years of suffering with cystic acne I found a great dermatologist, stay away from over the counter "cures" I use the following:
1. Mild facial soap, ie... Purpose
2. Apply topical tretinoin cream %0.1 am and pm
3. Apply topical clyndamyacin gel or solution on top of tretinoin. am and pm
4. Also daily 2,500mg or more Amoxicillin oral antibiotic daily. You have to beg your dermatologist to get the dose this high. He or she will normally only prescribe 1,000mg a day, if that does'nt work tell he or she that you need a higher dose to be effective.
5. For moisturizer use Oil free Nuetrogena spf 30 or 15. I use spf 15 because I have brown skin.
6. Don't pick at pustules or pop any pimples, they will heal on their own.
7. Take Vitamin A oral vitamins. It helps reduce oil production alot.
8. With my regimen, suggest it to your dermatologist, you should be free of breakouts in three to six weeks. But you have to keep it up, if you back off, acne takes over again. Avoid, minocycline (nauseating) and tetracycline (nauseating).
9. Don't tan and avoid the sun. Drinking carrot juice helps also due to its rich Vitamin A Content.
10. Good luck and never give up.!