It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

raziel1687 HB User
Nearly Clear!!! :)

I've been a sufferer of acne since I hit puberty at 13, and now I'm 25. My solution to clearing my acne is pretty simple. NO SUGAR! I stopped drinking milk, juice, and soda, pretty much any drinks that have sugar, especially high fructose corn syrup.

I have also been using sometimes a honey aspirin scrub which works wonderful, and makes my skin feel baby soft. The doctor also subscribed me a medicine called Benzaclin(sp?) which has been helping a bit too. But since I stopped drinking anything sugary and drinking lots more water and tea and club soda (with lemon Yum!), there has been a TREMENDOUS difference.

Also, I do not use a washcloth to wash my face, just my hands and my oil of olay sensitive skin face wash with the oil of olay moisturizer....

So I suggest trying that and see if it works for you. I still get a little breakout on my back, but it's cleared a lot better too. Yesterday I kind of messed up by drinking a glass of wine (I noticed wine REALLY breaks me out), and then I broke out all on my back today. (so stay away from wine too!)

Closed Thread

Tags
acne, aspirin, honey, milk, sugar