It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
(female)

kenzie7921 HB User
My story...

Well i started getting acne when i was about nine. It did suck. I was made fun of in school and I was a outcast because of my skin.People on my bus threw rocks at me and but i would never let it get to me and never told my parents. I had tried everything, proactive, and all the acne treatments. When i turned 13 i still had it.. everyone told me It would go away naturally but yet it didnt. I decided to try things on my own. I used Peroxide. It burned my skin but it made the acne go away. People would still make fun of me. Especially because my last name had "wart" in it. About 3 months after my 13th birthday i started getting into makeup. Cover up was my life. It made my skin look amazing. Suddenly i started noticing i didnt even need the cover up because my acne was gone! I figured it was because with the make up on i never touched my face with my hands because i thought i would mess up my makeup. I even had a gap in my teeth which made people still make fun of me. So i got invisiline which fixed that. When i was 14 i had perfect skin and teeth. People stopped making fun of me but i never forgave them. Those people that threw rocks at me on the bus. Asked me out but i said no. I stick with my friends that were my friends were the long run. And because everyone else started getting acne i was the one with the clear skin but yet i never made fun of any one of them. People are cruel but things do change.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread