It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
(male)

polarB HB User
26 yrs Anxiety and Depression

Hello,,I guess my story goes here.In my child hood there was a lot of (abuse hunger violence,molestion not family,alcoholism,Divorce) a lot of crap.Until a few yrs ago I thgouht I was just Lazy,worthless,etc.I finally went to a Dr. that helped.I'm not jolly but I'm married and have two lovely smart daughters.My wife puts up with my moods,it's hard for her. I was molested by a man at 9yrs old,I feel more comfertable talking to women.Thanks

Last edited by ms_mod; 08-24-2007 at 06:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

JulJul22 HB User
Re: 26 yrs Anxiety and Depression

It’s amazing how some thing affect people with out them even realizing it. I’m sorry to hear about your childhood. I too had a rough childhood that included child molesters, drug addicts, abuse and all around trailer park trash. I, from a young age, just wanted some normalcy that’s why I had my daughter at 17. I still feel anxious sometimes though and I don’t know what it is for. I am not with her father and am missing the ‘wife’ role that used to be my life. All I want is to make dinner for someone and have someone to sit and watch a movie with me every once in a while. I am only 22 and have many years to find ‘the one’ although I have no hope anymore.

I too was molested but by a member of my family at a young age. I confined in my older sister only to find out that they were DATING and planning on getting married. I never had anyone to protect me and that I guess is why I get so defensive. I also have a problem with saying I’m sorry about a million times a day. I don’t have any answers for you just maybe some weight off your shoulders knowing that other people are lost right along with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread