It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
(female)

Camryn HB User
Self diagnosed

I don't know if this is text book anxiety, but I find myself becoming very short tempered with myself, I cannot make a decision and I try my best to not leave the house. I get so uptight and intolerant and ordinary things really **** me off. I feel like a bag of cats, if you know what I mean.
Right now, I should be driving to the grocery store and I will try to find any excuse not to go. (like posting this, for example)
I've gotten to the door with my keys in my hand, and just didn't leave. I will stand in one spot as if glued in place, agonizing about how much I don't want to go out.
I've been like this for somewhat over a year now. I don't work anymore and I think the loss of my job has effected my self esteem and ability to be more outgoing.
If I have to make an appt to go somewhere, I will wait as long as possible to make the call. This isn't how I used to be.
I take an anti depressant and also an anti anxiety medication. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I didn't take these meds, because they don't seem to help much.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
self-catheterization and bladder infections Roberta Rams Cancer: Bladder 7 02-13-2011 11:38 AM
Self-catheterising Kertie446 Urology 13 03-15-2009 09:57 AM
Men Who Are Shy And/Or With Low Self Esteem...Are They Worth Giving A Try? CandP Relationship Health 47 03-28-2007 05:53 AM
Self Destructive wave1014 Bipolar Disorder 5 10-29-2006 02:35 AM
Self Esteem With Depression.... KIDINSANITY Depression 1 08-23-2005 02:28 PM