It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
(male)

roger222 HB User
My Storyyy

Hi guys/girls.

I had my first panic/anxiety attack back last year, i was playing a online video game and all of a sudden my breath was taken away from me, my throat closed up and i couldn't breath, it didn't help because my mother (who is the only one in my life <AT THE MOMENT>) was on the phone to her friend and didn't believe i was having a panic/anxiety attack, it took her two hours to get off the phone, me still being in a panic/anxiety attack for her to ring up the emergency doctor at 2am and get me rushed into a private clinic.

After that horrid night in which i thought i was going to die, i had a drink of tea and started to relax more, i went to the doctors again to have my self checked out only to realise that my health was perfect, i took nose drops and had a inhaler for a bit if my breathing got worse.

Three weeks ago, i experienced another panic attack on the bus, now if anybody has had a panic/anxiety attack in a public place surrounded by nobody you actually know, it's the worst feeling in the world because you feeling impending doom really badly, i had to walk home in wind speeds of 80mph and if it wasn't for the aid of my girlfriend on the phone keeping my mind off it, i probably would have collapsed or something.

In the past three weeks since that horrific day, my minds been all over the place, i've experienced a couple more panic/anxiety attacks but nothing too majorly, although my throat feels tight 24/7 now for some reason!

I still cannot go out of my house because of fear of what has happened on the last time and i worry alot still.

I'm fighting the panic/anxiety attacks on my own without drugs because i've always learn to do this, but it's really hard.

Thanks for reading (if you do!)

Last edited by ms_mod; 04-13-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room words with the proper words. Please follow the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread