It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
(female)

aweeze HB User
anxiety...

were do i start with this one?
my anxiety is very weird really to be quite honest!
I get some days where i feel really confident and have a "go get it" sort of attitude but that never seems to last long despite my efforts!

I've read things, had info from doctors, family, health shops, ive also read other peoples stories which are very enlightening!
nothing seems to work for long, and when the anxiety does subside i'm never sure on what makes it disapear.. (if you get what i mean?)

You know those moments you get, where your chest gets tight, or you flush up, or in some cases feel a real urgency for a bathroom trip, i get some days where it doesnt happen at all..
then i'll nip into a shop alone, or be waiting somewhere for a friend etc and ill start to feel nervous.. why?
Going to the hairdressers, and dentist, places like that get me feeling terrible,

I'm still plodding on tho despite feeling this and other things,
at times i feel being at work takes my mind off it, till i have a really bad day (anxiety wise) then i just feel i'd rather be at home or hiding away, but .. just got to get on with it.

Chin up anxiety sufferers.. its not always bad xx

Old 11-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
(female)

ceg741 HB User
Re: anxiety...

I know exactly what you mean.I sometimes think, its only a meeting,why do i feel so nervous,i went last time and was fine.Its as if you play things up in the mind so much and all the focus goes to how <YOU'RE> feeling,anxiety sufferers become really introspective.
You are right tho we do have the good days and the bad,heres to more of the good.Takecare and all the best.

Last edited by ms_mod; 11-23-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Always use whole words in your posts. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread