It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
(female)

blonder1 HB User
anxiety since a child

Hey all,

Have had anxiety since a child although never diagnosed as a child but was a perfectionist child. Also sexually abused by men -(

i used to hyperventilate all the time but didnt have a word for it. Then in the morning i would go to school and then the next nite sleep outside the hospital-went on for like a year until a doctor told me what i had but i didnt go on any medication til my early to mid 20's just suffered from anxiety and panic constantly and also became anti social and also self harmed. Got married at 27 to abuser. Left him, then got married again

Have been on Luvox forlike 6 years and its ok butwas constantly sleepy, plus xanax-never leave home without it!! Then my doc put me on pristiq -i have decided to come off it and the withdrawals are the worst i have ever experienced in my life and i have only been on it for like 2 months, Luvox didnt give me these lightning bolts in my head, plus i havnet cried since i was like 5 years old and last nite i cried-i dint even cry at my fathers funeral.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-08-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removed parts of post not appropriate for this board.

Closed Thread