It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
(male)

davidinseattle HB User
Celexa for 10 years and thought I had it all under control

Never in my life would I ever think that loosing a pet could cause a panic attack but it did. Sometimes we often pass off things as "No big deal" but it took me down so fast. I was given some stuff called Alprazolam at the hospital and later my doctor gave me a perscription for it after she said it was a part of my anxiety and depression.

I have been on Celexa for 10 years and thougth I had it all under control.. Wooo was I ever fooled. For those of you who often say "I dont have any problems" you may not realize what it is that goes on in the back of our head that can lead us to a state of mind that can fool the best of us. You can never lie to yourself..I am so grateful for the doctors who ruled out any other sort of illness and hope in the future to have counceling to get inside of my head and bring out the hidden problems that can cause emotional and physical illness.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Anxiety, Celexa and Cortisol questions.. kerry4 Anxiety 1 07-31-2009 08:29 PM
Celexa and treatment of PTSD with alcohol Pandora1961 Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) 4 02-28-2009 06:29 AM
Need Help In Adjustment of Meds ~ Celexa & Abilify goody2shuz Bipolar Disorder 13 03-30-2006 09:22 AM
Switched from Celexa to Lexapro with no benefit ybug Depression 2 09-12-2004 04:52 PM
Anyone take Celexa? Missy2541 Anxiety 6 07-19-2004 07:54 PM