It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
(male)

jeffyl HB User
Unhappy my anxiety attacks story

it all started some ten years back when i sometimes woke up at night feeling breathlessness.i consulted a doctor who prescribed zoldac0.25,i used it for nearly two years sometimes even taking it during the day.then in sept'2009 while driving back from office i suddenly felt a wave of warm feeling followed by tightness in abdomen,chest,racing heart restlessness,drove straight to my doctor and told him i may be having a heart attack or angina,was given panthophine injection for gastritis and made to rest for ten minutes after which i was okay.this episodes happened for 4-5 times especially while driving and my weight dropped from 67kgs to 59 kgs.i was also prescribed pills for gall bladder problems ,gastritis,and vitamins for 3-4 months.i did not have a full blown anxiety/panic attack but could not drive to work alone due to fear of relapsing again.then in feb,2010 i consulted a cardiologist and had ecg,troponin,echocardiography,tsh,etc tests which all came ouy normal.i was just advised to avoid alcohol,smoking,red meat and do exercise and prescribed zapiz0.25 for anxiety.incidendly i was also tested positive for h.phylori ulcer for which i was treated with sompraz hp kit for 2 weeks and sompraz 40mg for a month.but still i used to get uneasy for driving alone to work.i also consulted a psychiatric doctor who prescribed beta cap 40mg,paxidep and lonazep 0.50mg but discontinued the drugs after suffering from dizziness,fatigue and disorientaion.i am now currently taking zapiz o.25 3-4 times in a day and having someone drive me to work.iwas also injured in my chest durin my childhood and also a car crash in my twenties and still having mild chest pains especially ij=n the upper left even while at home .i am also very sensitive and easily get hurt and agitated during confrontations

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread