It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
(male)

snapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB User
I had anxiety for about 6 years

and for the past 4 have no had any episodes,
what I realized is that the problem was me, I was the one causing myself anxiety, not wanting to go out, scared of what others would think, scared of being myself, scared of being laughed at, scared of rejection, hating my job, my life, who I was etc.

the problem was that all these things were causing me to have anxiety and panic attacks, I avoided who I was, lied to myself about what I wanted, and it manifested itself into this full blown panic epedemic

the problem is a lot of people have problems, some worse than others, the thing is we keep looking for this magic pill to rid us of our symptoms, or our problems, so we create something externally that is bothering us, in this case anxiety, well this is what I realized myself through some deep soul searching

its not impossible to get rid of this, perhaps you are in a toxic environment, or around people that don't boost your self esteem or put you down, or you have a crappy dead and job and hate your life, thing is we all have the power to take risks and life the life we want, but it takes effort

and I wish that all of you find some strength or eventually beat this crappy condition, and I wish you all good luck...

I have been there for many years, and I sounded like a lot of you, but there is hope that this will go away, just find yourself and your confidence will follow, as confidence in yourself grows you will find the anxiety slowly disappear over time.

Good Luck!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snapcrackle For This Useful Post:
AlexandraS (04-20-2012), Chestnut70 (04-02-2011), Feejee (10-24-2011), HappyRay (06-09-2011), klkane (02-10-2012), The Mad hatter (12-26-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread