It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
(female)

Znelson66 HB User
Smile My anxiety

My anxiety started whenI was 17 after my daughter was born. It would stick around for a year or two then vanish. It did the same thing after my other three kids. I remember going to the hospital 50 times in one month because I knew they didn't know what they were talking about. I was at the doc every week. Now have a one year old and the attacks are coming on strong. It affects mt bp and hr. The highest my hr ever got was 111. Today I was walking around in KMart and I felt dizzy. I stopped to check my bp ans it was 145/94 pulse rate 105. But I could feel my pulse getting lower as I rested. This is the first time panic has kept mt in the house and stopped me from driving. I had to get an at home job because I knew I wasn't going out to work. Hell I am terrified of the grocery store. My kids are the only thing to keep me going.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread