It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
(female)

Bettsann HB UserBettsann HB User
Thumbs up Physical symptoms really get me down

I have suffered from anxiety disorder for nearly 10 years. What is so discouraging to me is that I feel like a hypochonriac. It was ONLY TODAY that I realized that others, too, have that 'sick feeling all over' ...when I 'accidently' came across a forum (I don't really believe in accidents ) in which people expressed exactly the way I have been feeling physically. I had been looking for more forums on IBS.

Today I felt SO sick...and yet it was hard to pin point the symptoms. I knew it was NOT an IBS flare up...

I don't always feel 'abnormal' ... I know that I feel MUCH better when I am surrounded by other people...family or friends...because that is when my MIND is off myself. I know very well the power of the mind and what it can cause..and I also am working on 'accepting myself exactly as I am'...which I believe is important for ALL of us....

I usually blame everything on 'what I eat' to the point it is obsessive. I do not WANT to take any other medication aside from the .5 Lorazepam pills I ocassionally use when I feel extra nervous.

I truly try to positive... but I know people still sense your true 'vibrations' and sometimes their reactions to you are not what you really want. I am SO grateful for finding this forum. I wish every single one of you the best of everything.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bettsann For This Useful Post:
BostonChey (09-03-2012)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
(female)

mylied HB User
Re: Physical symptoms really get me down

Hi! I just joined the forum today and I saw your post. I see that it's old, but I thought I'd respond. I feel the exact same way as you. I keep thinking it's what I eat, but then I do wonder if it's just anxiety causing physical symptoms. It's crazy how much this stuff can mess you up. Anyway, it is great to know I'm not alone, though I hate for other people to have to feel this way too. :P

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread