It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Anxiety Story Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
(female)

chriscull HB User
anxiety for ten years.

I got my first panic attack ten years ago on a lovely july evening,i had no idea what was happening to me,it scared the hell out of me,which made it worse,i thought i was going to die,went to GP,he prescribed xanax,the relaxed feeling i got after weeks of terror was amazing,now i thought while im relaxed on this medication,this is my chance to learn more about it,and start finding ways to cope,just cope and make life easier,i had very little money but whatever i had i bought a couple of books on anxiety,cant remember the name of them now,i also found talking to someone that also suffered made me relax and realise that many many people have anxiety in some form mild or severe,it took me until the following january to deal with it and let it pass through me something that takes an inner strength and hard to do at times depending on how anxious i feel.I still suffer but knowing it wont kill me makes it a bit easier on my mind,however when i get a physical illness for instance i do get very anxious,for instance i got pleursy in february and i have muscle pain in my chest which has me thinking is it my heart,however im still alive and flying around after five children so i say keep going together.I still have xanax on standby in my cupboard when it gets too overpowering but knowing i have them is very comforting even if i dont take them,we are not alone so get together and make our cross easier to carry.xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread