It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
(female)

mel1284 HB User
My Story

I'm 23 and messed up. I'm married but my husband is working his way through a drug addiction so isn't much help; as much as he tries. My family hate me; seriously, they told me. I'm leaving my flat cause I can't afford it, my mum has had a warrant put out for my husband's arrest because she's accusing him of stealing from her when he didn't so I'm worried about him. I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning and most recently, am feeling anxious constantly; my stomach is in knots for no apparent reason, I get scared to go outside or some days, even get out of bed. I think I'm gonna lose my job because I rarely keep them up to date because I'm scared and can't get a sicknote until I visit the doctor on Monday. I feel really alone because I had a normal life and have tried to 'snap out of it' twice by going back to work and stopped taking the antidepressants but all that did was make me suicidal.

(Thanks for sharing your story. Please ask for advice on the general Depression Board....admin)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
(female)

alwayssad1974 HB User
Re: My Story

i hear you i lost a baby at 5 months and now i have severe anxiety attacks i never leave the house my husband thinks im crazy i havebeen on several antidepressents none work i just rock all day wondering will things ever get better????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2007, 06:43 AM   #3
(female)

mel1284 HB User
Re: My Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayssad1974 View Post
i hear you i lost a baby at 5 months and now i have severe anxiety attacks i never leave the house my husband thinks im crazy i havebeen on several antidepressents none work i just rock all day wondering will things ever get better????
I hear you too.... sadly. I've had two miscarriages; both in the same year and one was at 18 weeks, hence why my husband became addicted to drugs; 'to take the pain away'. That was in 2001 and we're both still hurting. You're not crazy sweetheart, just grieving. Everyone grieves differently, for different lengths of time. Don't give up. I know how you feel, you're not alone. x

Closed Thread