It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
(female)

Sunny99 HB User
Living With Depression Since The Age Of 11

Im knew to this in fact never even thought about how many people felt the way I do. I contracted polio when I was 9 months old (1949) over the years I had to have various opps to correct a shortness in my right leg. When I was 13 I had to be given an antidepressant as I started having bad panic attacks I have been on and off antidepressants since then in fact I'm now seeing a psychiatrist who advised me to stay on the anti's (as I call them) since I was little I have always felt like I didn't belong and often wished I were dead its just this terrible greyness that seems to come over me like a vale and I just cant shake of this terrible feeling of incredible emptiness and sadness. I have a loving husband and people who love me but I cant seem to respond the way I should. I have 2 lovely boys one is getting Married next month. I did have a baby girl who died a few minutes after giving birth ( I had a ruptured uterus and was rushed to hospital but Sara Anne died. Chris was born about 18 months later I had to spent 7 weeks in hospital before his deliver which was over 2 months early he was a very sick boy, he spend 3 months in hospital and he had so many thing go wrong with him I would need at least 2 more pages. I dont know if this is all related to how I feel but there are times when I actually get envious when someone dies ( now that cant be normal ) .
This is only half my story but I think I will close now , life is really a battle and I know there are people worse of than me but I just cant seem to look at life like that ( I really wish I could)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread