It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
(female)

confused450 HB User
depression has taken over me

i was diagnosed with depression this past november. sometimes i don't understand why i am depressed because nothing major provoked it. i just sometimes feel so bad and i cry all the time for no reason. i do see two doctors and take anti-depressents. however, i still feel like none of this is working. i try to have a positive outlook but it's so hard for me.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:17 AM   #2
(female)

Gia029 HB User
Re: depression has taken over me

I can relate to what you are feeling as I was severely deppressed in 03. By 04/05 I finally found the right drugs that worked for me. It has been a long road, I still struggle with it. Mine started out with insomnia, then anxiety then deppression, then paranoia. Now I sleep great, too great as I could sleep all night and all day. I have no motivation, no care in the world. It sucks to feel this way. you have to beleive there is hope as everybody has their ups and downs..there is always somebody who is worse off than you although it may not feel like it at times. keep your chin up. Things will get better. A suitable prescription can in time make you feel better as well as excercise. Take Care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2009, 07:18 AM   #3
(male)

leo999 HB User
Re: depression has taken over me - Learn about Behavioral Response Forecasting

Studies are starting to show a link between depression and weather and the earth's geomagnitism. We usually feel more down when the weather is storny or overcast. Depression can also be a result of not following our true purpose in life. As a therapist, I've been taking advantage of companies doing behavioural forecasting that forecasts days when people are more upbeat and positive and days when we are more negative. I personally use Mightyz, you can find them on the web. They use a Behavioral Response Indice . Using this key we are able to better get an idea of the moods our clients are in on certain days due to these effects. Hope this helps. I've also used it myself to help understand and better prepare for the days ahead. I hope this helps you all and it is good that science is starting to understand what causes depression.

Leo

Closed Thread