It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
(female)

Hoping4joy HB User
Hi I am new just wanted to share my story.

Hello everyone,

Well in July I was diagnosed with work related stress - depression and anxiety. I was very scared at the time as my doc told me that if I did not stop I would have nervous breakdown. I had 4 and a half months of work. It was a long time. I started on meds and then returned to work about 7 weeks ago. I am still struggling with dealing with stress and the depression and anxiety. The job is a different one to the last one as I was signed off when I had just moved. I am in a highly stressful job. Looking back though I think that depression may have been with me for some time and I have always fought it from time to time.

Bye for now
Hoping4Joy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Newbie - Just had IDET lizzybrog80 Back Problems 16 02-15-2010 02:30 AM
Just had a laminectomy. Here's my story keico2006 Back Problems 5 09-13-2006 02:57 PM
Just wanted to share:::::::: bev5493 Thyroid Disorders 3 04-04-2006 09:10 AM
Follow up to "Just Something I Wanted to Share" catstratchkitty HIV Prevention 7 03-20-2006 08:37 PM
ggrl...Just wanted to say hi !!!!!!!! valleygurl Addiction & Recovery 11 11-29-2005 05:52 AM