It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
(male)

Podestaam HB User
cymbalta to wellbutrin

My wife (38) sufferers from major depression. From the first day we met to 3 years today, Ive never seen her off of anti-depressants. She took cymbalta for a year and a half but i believe she to prozac before that. Anyway.... She has been changed to wellbutrin and STOPPED taking cymbalta all together.... Her doctor has her on 150mg. x2 a day for her first week. However she is experiencing disattachments from everything around her, and feels her muscles almost like tensing up on there own. I need advise because her doctors have not called us back after 3 phone calls. Plus I have called other doctors that know her that could maybe just give her a prescription of cymbalta. Am I over reacting? Or is my wife experiencing something that can make her depression hit a record bottom? I don't want to lose her to a black hole.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread