It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
(female)

Depresssed HB User
Unhappy Depressed again

I am a 21 year old girl and i have just been diagonsed with depression for the second time.. The first time i had depression was when i came out of hospital for having my appendix out i was only 16 the thought of someone cutting me open just completly freaked me out.. After being in hospital i had really bad anxiety with that came bad sleeping, panic attacks, not eating, and obsessive compulsive disorder.. I went on anti depressants and all was well, i still had my OCD there but i could control it.. I recently went to the doctor the other day in a panic, cos out of the blue i started getting panic attacks again (very random) he has given me some medication to take which i have only been taking for 6 days now and it seems to be taking a while to kick in.. He said it would take about a week can it take longer though? i really want to get better its just hard when my bf and his family and my family haven't been through what i am going through now.. I recently moved to australia bout 7 months ago and am really missing home now.. I haven't made alot of friends which i think doesn't help me either.. nothing to keep my mind occupied and in a good place.. I have decided to go see a phycologist and tell them exactly what im feeling and thinking.. I know that this is going to help me but i need reassurance :s

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread