It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
(male)

Ihatecats HB User
getting a whole lot better!!!

My depression took a different turn awhile back in the begining of january of 2009. i lost my dad in 2008 two days before christmas.i was'nt my self for awhile i was'nt hanging around family members or my best friend. i was alway staying to my self. then i start drinking and doing drugs to get away from the pain. and yes i through 10 mos sobriety out the window but like i said i was'nt my self back then. so i just kept on drinking jan,feb,mar. i remeber it was in march i was walking back home and i was so drunk i was trying to get pick up for walking while drinking never happen. and i was ready to end my life so i could be close to my dad again. well it almost happen i was drinking conyac whiskey. that cost a $100.00 for a gallon.i drank have of the gallon on top of all the beer i drank. so i was'nt feeling any pain .so i stop for alittle while and learn back on a bridge railing where you walk and fell off it backwards! i slam my head and shoulders in the ground first then back and rolled twice and slam my head into a cement brigde pole. and that knocked me out cold!!!

the police could'nt find me it was dark but some how i manage to cough and they found me. i was taken to the hospital they drew blood and i had an alcohol level of 2.9 almost died from the fall and the alcohol i was sent to another hospital away from my home town. and that where i started to get help from doctors for alcohol and drug and depression, sucide thoughts!!! since then i've been sober and drug free for 3 mos. and just quit smoking to i have 3 day now and feel great!!! thats why i said life getting awhole lot better!!! god was watching over me all that time when i was going through all of the stuff i was pulling and i'm so happy i live through it all so i can go on forward with my life and i'll see my dad when it's my time!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread