It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
(female)

nicky1171 HB User
My story

Hi My name is Nicky andmy story begins about 5 and a half years ago, I was happily married with to toddlers and a new born baby. and was living in a nice house. My neigbours seemed like nice people untill my husband started to decorate our house, and thats when it started to go horribley wrong. The neighbours started to get nasty with us and started to vanalise our cars, I think this is where the depression started even though I didnt know it at the time.

I used to go into myself, not talking or playing with the kids, generally just lost interest in everything. We did eventually get moved thanks to someone wanting to swap and things went ok for a while. Then we booked a holiday with our friends and that gave me something to look forward to. The holiday was good but not really a good idea going with friends, anyway whilst on holiday I had a couple of bad days when I just didnt want to go out and I just lay in our room while my hubby had the kids, but again didnt think much of it.

I went to the doctors when I got back and he put me on low strength anti-depressant but it didnt do anything at all so I stopped taking them......I have got by with no drugs since then but its hard sometimes espesially when my husband and kids do not understand what Im going through and I think thats where my ongoing problem lies. Its very frustrating

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
(female)

Maneka5* HB User
Re: My story

Hi Nicky, I hope you are having a good day, Im just sitting in my apartment wondering what to make for dinner. I have suffered myself with depression so I understand how it feels. I was just wondering if you are taking anything hormonal which may be causing this. ie contraceptive pill, injection or implant. sometimes GPs dont connect the dots as ive learned myself. Anyway, gotta get moving, i'll check here again later for any reply.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread