It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
(male)

grounded HB User
The Rose

I have been an addict/alcoholic for 18yrs and have been in tretment for 2yrs, with one bad relapse and two lapses behind me i am in the later stage of my treatment, the resettlment, with this in mind i am still in early days of recovery. it is now come to light that i am depressd which i have been avioding for some years and as an addict i have tried a fair amount of anti-depressants but i have allways abussed them, through my addiction i have had speed psycosis which at its hight lasted for 3weeks a year on and at the time of my relapse i started to abusse anti-depressants again which mixed with strong alcohol trigerd off a nother psycotic state this time hearing loud screems constently, amongst other psycotic symtoms like increest paranoia and high anxiety which lasted for around 2weeks,since then i have been against anti-depressants yet just over 6weeks ago i could not aviod the issue any more and with the help of my keyworker and peers i did some sole serching and whent to the doctors of which the booked my an appointment with a psyciatrist which is this friday, the doctor allso put me on trasadone 150ml aday after 2week i started to see the diffarunts but then after 4week i hit a wall it felt like the meds had sunddenly stoped working,the doctor then put up my script to 300ml aday and that was a week ago and i am feeling like alot better now. if there are doctors or poeple who have experiaced the same please let my know thank you. :I am grounded.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread