It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #1
(female)

jodie81 HB User
Unhappy its been happening for years.....

I am new to admitting that i have depression its like an drug addict to admit they have a problem...

I am 28 with three children and i am pretty sure i First started suffering when i found out i was pregnant with my second child.
I fault so lost scared and confused seeing i was already 6mths pregnant and my first baby was 7 months old, which was quite a shock to me, but i coped on the outside while inside i was silently dying.

My house became a tip i did nothing i would sleep so much that my head felt so heavy and sore that the only thing that would fix it was sleep.

i then started having feelings that i was dying of cancer, lung, stomach, breast i had all the tests to confirm that it was in my head but yet still after that i still found something wrong something that i was goin to die from.

I have a lot of past family stuff from my childhood that are haunting me now and now i am READY to face it..

I don't want to be this person who cry's all the time, who yells at her kids who hates herself.

I am now on anti d's that i have felt have calmed my anexity down but they are also opening my mind to alot of stuff that i need to deal with...

I have my first appointment with a Phych on friday which is scaring the hell out of me but at the end and when i look back i can say that 2009 was my year my year to deal with depression.........

Closed Thread