It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
(male)

Archatype HB User
Feeling very low

I guess am in much better shape than many but am still down there struggling. Let me share my predicament with you.

Am 27 and I feel very unloved. My main problem is that i never had a person to love me and show to me some care. When I say love i don't mean the love from your parents or relatives but rather the love you would receive from your girlfriend.
I believe the natural desire to want a girl or a guy is there for every "normal" human being and if it is not fulfilled it can develop to psychological complications in someones life, depending on how he handles it.

Am generally upbeat, funny and at the same time serious and can hold a conversation. Also am not bad looking either nor 150kg.
Having said all this I never had any serious factual situation going on where I could see and feel that actually "girls like me". Its all good and dandy to go around being confident and feeling beautiful but this is not enough if the other person doesn't think the same way about me.

I am not anti-social nor I am inside my house all day. I meet people often however i just never had someone(who i would like as well) to show some interest to me.
I feel very alone and "unloved" in a way. This has been depressing me for many years. Nowadays i lack energy to do basic things as life kinda has lost meaning and the result is drainage of energy.
I have thought of suiciding more times than i would like to admit here. I just dont want to live feeling like that, that nobody(in terms of girls) wants me. I have so many aspirations and goals but nothing can be fulfilled since i seriously lack the energy "to do" hence all these things in my mind remain dreams which is frustrating. It's devastating. The thought of dieing on my own arms is scary. You are all so lucky to have a partner to hug you. I have never experienced that

Any advice welcome.

The following user gives a hug of support to Archatype:
Moron4392 (09-08-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread