It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
(female)

Nelia Ann HB User
Unhappy Feeling Depressed...

Well, i have been feeling depressed ever since i was twelve years old i think. That's the time when i have to cope with new school, new environment, new surroundings and well it's been a rough journey especially without my family support. I feel like my parents don't understand me... feel like no one does. When i'm forced to live through situations like that, i feel insecure and very lonely. I feel like i'm falling into nothingness, like i'm drowning. One minute i feel happy then suddenly the next it's like i'm falling down the stairs. I tend to feel extremely depressed when someone close to me are not near to me. I know it sound irrational and... but i couldn't help but feel like everyone close to me are leaving me. It's like, i want to move on but the sadness, that weak self-loathing feeling just move along too. When i feel depressed, i tend to be suicidal. I tried to cut my wrist, punch wall anything i can do to avoid feeling hurt *inside*. My heart feel like it's breaking apart. I tried not to do anything that physically hurt me... but i can't escape feeling hurt and sad. I tried to think of happy stuff, imagine myself in vacation but nothing works. I'm having hard time to sleep, even if i lay on my bed, closing my eyes to sleep it just wouldn't happen. Instead of falling into slumber, tears come out, and my heart ache with loneliness, and i feel so trapped. I want to escape feeling this way but it won't go away. I'm feeling anhedonic too, i feel nothing when i do stuff that i usually like, like watching the sunset and swimming... instead i feel like crying and drowning.

The following user gives a hug of support to Nelia Ann:
thatgirlyouknew (10-05-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread