It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
(female)

Nikki06 HB User
A bit of my story...

I don't know where to start. I guess my depression started taking over my life since I was 13. I got into drugs at 14 and during that time I was raped. I always felt like someone or something was haunting me everywhere I go. In high school I went through so many changes abuse by boyfriends and family, friends even. I lost all my friends in high school because of my depression. And it seems like everyone looks down on me. Right now I donít really have anyone to talk to, no one who understands what I am going through. I really feel like there is no point of living. I barely go out unless I have to work or see my boyfriend (he is literally the only person I talk to, and he never wants to hear about my depression). I just rather stay at home and stay to myself. I dream about suicide all the time, the only thing that stops me is my dad because he needs financial help and thatís the only reason why I am here. My mom has a mental/personality disorder and doesnít talk to anyone. I have no other family, because of my mom, no one talks to us. I feel like such an outcast.
Whoever reads this... thank you, I kindly appreciate it.

The following user gives a hug of support to Nikki06:
Lunjaa (01-13-2012)
Closed Thread