It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
(female)

Rosez321 HB User
Dealing with Depression

Hi - this is my first time to post something - I have dealt with depression most of my life - been on every anti-depressant known to man kind and nothing has really helped me - my psych did a genetic swab on me which shows which drugs are working and which ones aren't - it shows if the drugs are being absorbed by your body - I was on Wellbutrin - Celexa and Remron and none of them were being absorbed which means none of them were working - I have been weaned off all these drugs and have been put on Pristique - I have been on it for 4 days and mentally I feel better - most of my days were spent in bed with a pillow over my head - today I have been up doing things - did laundry that I had not done in over a month - I have not gone back to my bed. Only thing is I'm very nauseous and dizzy - I'm hoping these side effects will go away soon - otherwise I'm very hopeful this drug will work. Anyone battling anxiety and panic attacks - I'm on Neurontin 300mg 3 times a day and hydroxine 3 times a day and it really helps - I know the genetic swab is fairly new and hasn't been available and thank God my insurance paid for it - so for anyone whose drugs have not worked for you - you might look into it and see if it is available to you - Good luck to all of you out there fighting depression - it is an awful thing to have to deal with.

The following user gives a hug of support to Rosez321:
Phoenix (06-06-2012)
Closed Thread