It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
(male)

stevep22 HB User
Angry Depressed about just almost everything

I'm not sure what it is. I'm new to this in all ways you can think of. I dont usually talk about my issues. I don't know anyone on here either so I guess this is good start I'm in a relationship but I'm afraid of being cheated on. She never really gave me any reason she would do so but I get scared cause I have issues with ex boyfriends and she does use her phone a lot. I know that this may be just me but I have had issues about this in the past and it did NOT go well. I'm a bit ashamed and angry because I can tell she is getting tired of me being afraid and not trusting her as much as I should. Also

I do have some anger issues due to my childhood and also my first and previous long term relationship. I need help but a big part of me thinks therapy won't help because these issues are that bad. I get angry because I have so many other issues such as self esteem or being social. This right here is a huge step for me.

Growing up I was always picked on or alone. Always getting dirty looks or getiing stared at. I ignore it sometimes but it I get angry too. I isolate myself because I am tired of getting hurt or disrespected. It happens so often. I now have a fear of being alone and when I am I easily start thinking of all my issues. I'm tired.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
anger, cheating, fear, love, relationship