It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
(female)

mrsctw1 HB User
~~Our Journey~~

So here's our story.....

Dh and I met when I was 20 and he was 23..... got married at 26 and 29. That was May 1, 2004.

I am now 29 and DH is 32.

I was on BCP's until the week of our wedding. We knew we wanted children and decided to let it happened when it was meant to be since, we had been together for 6 years already. Three months after getting married I was about 4 hours later than normal the day AF was due and I knew.... BFP!! I miscarried 2 weeks later. We tried for one year and then began OPK's and it worked....BFP on the first try. Ectopic pregnancy and I had methotrexate shots to stop the pregnancy and to prevent damage to my tube. Once cleared to try again, BFP the first try....... it was a chemical pregnancy. I had testing done and was diagnosed with factor V leiden, a clotting disorder. I will need lovenox shots daily for my whole pregnancy any time I get pregnant. For the next 3 times attempting to conceive.... BFP first try all 3 times. 2 more miscarriage and the last one was ectopic, Feb/2007 and was what both of my doctors believe to be twins in my right tube. I made it to 7 weeks and ended up in the emergency room for the pain. My right tube was rupturing...... emergency surgery ended my last pregnancy. During the LAP, she found my other tube had a hydrosalping and was completely blocked..... and I had endometriosis. I was told in recovery that I would never conceive again without IVF. My RE recommened removing both tubes before IVF and I had that surgery in June 2007. DH and I have been saving money every since!

Aug 2004 ~ BFP (miscarried)
September 2005 ~ BFP (ectopic)
Jan 2006 ~ BFP (chemical)
Feb 2006 ~ diagnosed with clotting factor
April 2006 ~ BFP (miscarried)
July 2006 ~ BFP (miscarried)
Oct 2006 ~ BFP (miscarried)
Jan 2007~ BFP (ectopic, LAP, diagnosed with endo)
June 2007~ LAP to remove both tubes

today 1/24/08..... still saving for IVF

I just know I have 7 little angel babies looking down and even though I have never been able to hold them in my hands..... they are always in my heart. Good luck and BFP (really super sticky ones)to us all!!! Blessing to you all!

Crystal

Last edited by mrsctw1; 01-26-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
Re: ~~Our Journey~~

Sweetie, I am so sorry to read about all of your losses. My heart goes out to you. I am familiar w/ your story & knew you had suffered recurrent losses, but to see it all typed out is a different story. I just wanted you to know my thoughts are w/ you & I will be praying for YOUR super sticky bfp your first try at IVF. Hugs to you.

Last edited by TryN2BMommy; 01-24-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Closed Thread