It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User
~*~ The Princess Story ~*~

Hi! I'm PrincessSweetNS (read it like Princess Sweetness..understand it? ) My story isn't all that long, but I'm hoping and praying for a happy ending...for all of us.

I got married to the man of my dreams. When we got married, we already knew we wanted babies. Not just one or two, we want about five or six!!!

So we got started right away.

But.... ever since I first got my period (13 years old) I knew I wuodl have trouble. My period would not only not come regularly, it would miss six or seven months at a time. And when I DID get my period, it woudl last for weeks and sometimes even months.

I went to an obgyn, but she absolutely nothing for me. She could only keep repeating her sick mantra that I was young, I had plenty of time to get things sorted out.

After years of treatment and one particularly eventful appointment in Fall of 2007, I decided "No more." I wanted to be proactive with my BFP. It had already been over a year since first TTC.

I knwo go to a wonderful obgyn, who is an absolute angel. The first visit, he tol dme that I sound liek I have PCOS. To confirm, he set up a bloodwork and ultrasound. He got that done right away. As soon as the tests came back, he called me in and confirmed what I believed. I have PCOS.

Right away, he booked me in a for a surgery to remove a polyp (which had been causing me to bleed heavily for seven weeks) test if my tubes were clear (all clear) and ovarian drilling.

Right now, DH and I have decided to try naturally for a few months before trying Clomid. I am supplementing that with a very healthy lifestyle and acupuncture.

I'm praying for my sticking BFP by the end of this year. And I also pray for my IF sister, without whom I would still be sitting in a corner crying. Thank you ladies, thank God for you.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-23-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread