It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
(female)

jacobsmommy06 HB User
Smile my little miracle

Like a lot of people, we never expected to have any problems when we decided we wanted to have children. We actually waited until we had been married 10 years before we started trying. We were trying to get settled and secure in our finances. Sadly we ran into fertility problems. First my husband had a low sperm count, they did a little surgery and he switched from baths to showers and from briefs to boxers lol! anyway after 3 years of trying we were finally pregnant but then I miscarried at about 2 months. We were crushed but we kept trying. I just prayed to God every day that He would give me another chance to be a mom. As the years passed, we kept trying, I kept praying, everyone kept hoping. Finally one month I was late, I had been a few days late before but it was nothing, but this time I was almost 2 weeks late. I got a test from the store and it was positive, then we had another scare, I found out I was pregnant on a Friday and by Monday I was in the ER, I was spotting. The doctor put me in the bed for almost 2 weeks. When I went back he said the baby was fine but I stayed scared to death the first few months afraid something was going to happen, but I'm happy to say it didn't! Thats why I wanted to tell my story, I wanted to tell you all to not lose hope, miracles do happen and I'm proof! Don't worry so much about running out of time and getting to old because here I am after 13 years of trying and at the age of 42, I have a beautiful baby boy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #2
(female)

wen10 HB User
Re: my little miracle

Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on having your son, after all those years of trying you must be sooooo thrilled. Enjoy. I really hope i have a happy tale to tell in the very near future! Thanks again.
wenXXX.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
(female)

jacobsmommy06 HB User
Re: my little miracle

Thanks for your reply, we are thrilled beyond description. I hope you have a happy story to tell soon too!

Closed Thread